Color: Natural Wool Color
100% wool insoles, a sheepskin can do 20 pairs of insoles ~
Are the whole sheepskin cut, hand-sewn insoles, wool felt sole pad
Own insoles can be reduced a little down, with a lighter, a pinch of hand into powder is the real wool
How to replace ugg insoles
Before you plan to replace your Ugg insoles make sure that you double- check your boots or sandals and make sure that these have an option to change the replaceable insoles.
When you have confirmed that you're replacing your Ugg boots insoles you need to follow the below steps
- Step# 1 :Reach inside your Ugg boots and with your fingers or butter knife try to lift the current insole away from the footbed to remove it completely.
- Step# 2 :Now open up the newly bought insole package carefully to get your new insoles out.
- Step# 3 :Start inserting into the boot, first with the toe side. Push the toe side of the insole inside your boot and let it go as far as it can.
- Step# 4 :If required wiggle a bit your new insole around just to make sure that it goes well on its way.
- Step# 5 :Once you feel that the insole isn't moving further, it’s time to push the heel of your Ugg insole down slowly with your fingertips.
- Step# 6 :Now when you have replaced the insole on one of your Ugg boot, perform the same insole removal and replacing procedure for your second Ugg boot carefully.
- Step# 7 :When you have installed your new Ugg insoles you need to put on your Ugg boot pair to make sure that they mold them to the shape of your foot properly.